Terms & Conditions
We love fashion and shopping. We strive to make it a unique and wonderful experience for each client. However, we do have the following terms and conditions that are required in place in order for us to deliver a fantastic shopping experience to you.
"We/Us" refers to THE PHILLY SHOPS LLC, operator of M Concept Shop. "You" refers to the the user/shopper/client.
- To use our website and/or shop with us, you must be 18 or older. We offer our website as is and with these terms. In choosing to access this site and/or shop with us, you agree tothe terms that we have outlined here.
- To use/be on/access our website is at your own risk. You agree to waive all claims of liability for any loss associated with usage of this website.
- Our website content, including images, texts, name and likeness belongs to us and cannot be used without prior permission from us. Images and site likeness cannot be used, without or without modifications unless permission is given by us in writing.
- We offer items on sale on a first come, first served basis. At times, an item might sale out before the inventory is updated in our online sales system. No sale is guaranteed until we notify you of shipping.
- We reserve the right to change and/or modify these terms at any time and without needing to make public notification of these changes.
In short, we are a small business, operated by an individual. If there is an issue or concern, please email or call us. We want to work with you to resolve any issues that concerns you.
We know privacy is a big concern. But in order to conduct business, we will need to know who you are, how/what forms of payment you will use and where we are shipping the item.
We reserve the right to collect identifying information about users of our website in order to deliver better service and to full retail and order requests. If you do not want information to be collected about you, please do not use our website and/or engage in retail transactions with us.
We use SquareSpace to host our website. You can find their full "Terms of Service" on their site.
We use Paypal to handle online sales transactions. You can find their full "User Agreement" on their site.
In addition, we ask shoppers and visitors to sign up for our store contact list. It is a fantastic newsletter, full of great articles and highlights of new products and designers. We send the newsletter to our contact list. If you do not like it, feel free to unsubscribe.
And finally, we do at times, send emails to our entire client contact list. If you really hate getting emails from us, please email us back and let us know. We will do our best to remove your email. If we forget, give us a call.